Join us on Sunday, September 24th at Ophelia’s Electric Soapbox in downtown Denver! Enjoy a morning run through Lodo and along the Platte River Trail followed by a delicious Sunday brunch.
Check-in starts at 9:15 a.m with run leaving at 9:30 a.m. We’ve mapped out a 5K route and 10K route that starts and finishes at the restaurant. Our ambassadors will lead you along the way and make sure you know where to go. Cross the finish line and enjoy a Sunday morning brunch!
Menu coming soon!
Tickets are $40 and include run, entree, two drinks, tax, and gratuity. A dollar from each ticket purchased benefits the Run Eat Drink Foundation. bRUNch Tribe members registration is open now. General registration opens June 19th.
- This will be an open route, meaning roads and sidewalks will not be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations and running at your own risk.
- You must bring a valid ID or drivers license if you plan to indulge in adult beverages!
- All tickets include two beverages, non-alcoholic or alcoholic.
- We run in all weather! Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- There will not be a bag check, however, the restaurant may have a place for you to set your things. However, this is at your own risk + not guaranteed. So, please plan accordingly.
- Dogs are welcome to run with you, however they cannot be in the restaurant. If you choose to run with your pup, please plan accordingly.
- We are family friendly! Children under the age of 10 do not need a ticket unless they are planning on eating.