Join us on Sunday, September 10th at Departure in Cherry Creek in Denver! Enjoy a morning fun run along the Cherry Creek Trail followed by a delicious Sunday brunch. And we have a very special guest joining us Lululemon Cherry Creek! Lululemon has a very special treat planned for us. You need to be there to experience it!
Check-in starts at 9:15 a.m with run leaving at 9:30 a.m. We’ve mapped out a 5K route and 10K route that starts and finishes at the restaurant. Our ambassadors will lead you along the way and make sure you know where to go. Cross the finish line and enjoy a Sunday morning brunch!
Entree choices include the Breakfast plate with two eggs any style, bacon or Chiang Mai Sausage, Banana & Brioche French Toast with peanut butter, toasted coconut, cashew, Korean Fried Chicken ginger-soy, kimchi slaw, pickles, and Power Greens with shaved root vegetable, lemon miso, pickled lotus. Quench your thirst with coffee, Great Divide beer, Health-ade kombucha and Tito’s cocktails, Bloody Marys and mimosas.
$35 (member ticket) - $40 (non-member ticket) includes run, entree, two tasty beverages both alcoholic or nonalcoholic options, commemorative glassware, tax, and gratuity. A dollar from each ticket sold will benefit Metro Caring.
Want a discounted rate? Check out our membership program!
- This will be an open route, meaning roads and sidewalks will not be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations and running at your own risk.
- This is a fun run and will not be timed.
- You must bring a valid ID or drivers license if you plan to indulge in adult beverages!
- All tickets include two beverages, non-alcoholic or alcoholic.
- We run in all weather! Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- There will not be a bag check, however, the restaurant may have a place for you to set your things. However, this is at your own risk + not guaranteed. So, please plan accordingly.
- Dogs are welcome to run with you, however they cannot be in the restaurant. If you choose to run with your pup, please plan accordingly.
- We are family friendly! Children under the age of 10 do not need a ticket unless they are planning on eating.