This is a Sunday Runday you do not want to miss! Join us on Sunday, August 6th at Linger! Our fun runs are open to walkers and runners of all ages and abilities. We've mapped out a 5K and 10K route that start and finishes at the restaurant. Our ambassadors will lead you along the way and make sure you know where you are going and that no one gets left behind.
$35 (member ticket) - $40 (non-member ticket) includes run, entree, two tasty beverages both alcoholic or nonalcoholic options, commemorative glassware, tax, and gratuity. A dollar from each ticket sold will benefit a local nonprofit.
Want a discounted rate? Check out our membership program!
bRUNch runs are family and stroller friendly and non-timed FUN runs. So, you will not get a bib or medal when you finish, but instead an amazing meal and drinks! Menu coming soon! Drinks include coffee, mimosas, beer from Great Divide, Tito’s and Real Dill Bloody Marys and Health-ade Kombucha.
Event details and schedule
Check-in starts at 9:15 a.m! The run will leave at 9:30 a.m. sharp. Plan to arrive between 9:15 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. to check-in and check out the routes. Parking is free downtown on Sundays. There are ample spots surrounding the restaurant.
Registration is limited to 40 people, so sign up today! If you have non-runners in your group that would like to join you for brunch, they must purchase a ticket, as the restaurant will be closed to the public during this event.
• This will be an open route, meaning roads and sidewalks will not be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations and running at your own risk.
• You must bring a valid ID or drivers license if you plan to indulge in adult beverages!
• All tickets include two beverages, non-alcoholic or alcoholic.
• We run in all weather! Please dress appropriately for the weather.
• There will not be a bag check, however, the restaurant may have a place for you to set your things. However, this is at your own risk + not guaranteed. So, please plan accordingly.
• Dogs are welcome to run with you, however they cannot be in the restaurant. You can have them on the outside of the patio. If you choose to run with your pup, please plan accordingly.
• We are family friendly! Children under the age of 10 do not need a ticket unless they are planning on eating.