We are making dinner sweet by taking over Syrup City Park on Thursday, August 31st from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Yup! You can hit the snooze button that morning, and run with us at night! Like our bRUNch humor!
Plan on running, eating, and drinking the night away. Our fun runs are open to walkers and runners of all ages and abilities. We’ve mapped out a 5K and 10K routes that start and finish at the restaurant. FYI: Our ambassadors will lead you along the way and make sure you know where you are going and that no one gets left behind. There will also be chalk arrows along the route.
$45 (membership ticket) - $50 (non-membership ticket) includes run registration, entree, two tasty beverages both alcoholic and nonalcoholic options, commemorative glass, tax, and gratuity. A dollar from each ticket sold will benefit our amazing nonprofit partners! Check out our local partners!
Want a discounted rate? Check out our membership program!
bRUNch runs are family and stroller friendly and non-timed FUN runs. So, you will not get a bib or medal when you finish but instead an amazing meal + drinks from Syrup. Entree options include Nutella Stuffed French Toast, Up and At Em Pancakes, The California Benedict, Breakfast Burrito, and Kitchen Sink. Beverages include coffee, tea, soda, Bloody Marys from The Real Dill and Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Great Divide Brewing Co. beer, cocktails from Health-ade Kombucha, and mimosas!
Check-in starts at 6:00 p.m! The run will leave at 6:30 p.m. sharp. Plan to arrive between 6:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to check-in and check out the routes. Syrup has a lot available with limited parking. You can also park inside City Park.
Run in some new shoes! Nike will be on location offering up some demos of their new awesome shoes!
Registration is limited, so sign up today! If you have non-runners in your group that would like to join you for brunch, they must purchase a ticket, as the restaurant will be closed to the public during this event.
- This will be an open route, meaning roads and sidewalks will not be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations and running at your own risk.
- You must bring a valid ID or drivers license if you plan to indulge in adult beverages!
- All tickets include two beverages, non-alcoholic or alcoholic.
- We run in all weather! Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- There will not be a bag check, however, the restaurant may have a place for you to set your things. However, this is at your own risk + not guaranteed. So, please plan accordingly.
- Dogs are welcome to run with you, however they cannot be in the restaurant. If you choose to run with your pup, please plan accordingly.
- We are family friendly! Children under the age of 10 do not need a ticket unless they are planning on eating.