Fall is coming and that means bRUNch Running is heading back to Phoenix! Join us on Sunday, November 19th at Postino in Kierland Commons. Our fun runs are open to walkers and runners of all ages and abilities. We've mapped out a 5K and 10K route that start and finishes at the restaurant. FYI: Our ambassadors will lead you along the way and make sure you know where you are going and that no one gets left behind.
$40 includes run, choice of breakfast sandwich, two tasty beverages both alcoholic or nonalcoholic options, commemorative drinkware, tax, and gratuity. A dollar from each ticket sold will benefit Future for Kids.
bRUNch runs are family and stroller friendly and non-timed FUN runs. So, you will not get a bib or medal when you finish, but instead an amazing meal and drinks! Menu includes French Toast, Farm Scramble, B.E.L.T, Morning Staple or Country Toast. Drinks include coffee, mimosas and beer from Great Divide.
Event details and schedule
Check-in starts at 9:15 a.m! The run will leave at 9:30 a.m. sharp. Plan to arrive between 9:15 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. to check-in and check out the routes. Brooks will be joining us with some shoe demos! Try on a pair and take them for a run! Parking is free and is available throughout the shopping center.
Registration is limited, so sign up today! If you have non-runners in your group that would like to join you for brunch, they must purchase a ticket, as the restaurant will be closed to the public during this event.
- This will be an open route, meaning roads and sidewalks will not be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations and running at your own risk.
- You must bring a valid ID or drivers license if you plan to indulge in adult beverages!
- All tickets include two beverages, non-alcoholic or alcoholic.
- We run in all weather! Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- There will not be a bag check, however, the restaurant may have a place for you to set your things. However, this is at your own risk + not guaranteed. So, please plan accordingly.
- Dogs are welcome to run with you, however they cannot be in the restaurant. You can have them on the outside of the patio. If you choose to run with your pup, please plan accordingly.
- We are family friendly! Children under the age of 10 do not need a ticket unless they are planning on eating.