Celebrate the end of the July 4th holiday week with bRUNch! Join us on Sunday, July 9th at Blackbird Public House in Denver’s Wash Park neighborhood. Our fun runs are open to walkers and runners of all ages and abilities. We've mapped out a 5K and 10K route that start and finishes at the restaurant. FYI: Our ambassadors will lead you along the way and make sure you know where you are going and that no one gets left behind.
$35 (member ticket) - $40 (non-member ticket) includes run, entree, two tasty beverages both alcoholic or nonalcoholic options, commemorative drinkware, tax, and gratuity. A dollar from each ticket sold will benefit a local nonprofit.
Want a discounted rate? Check out our membership program!
bRUNch runs are family and stroller friendly and non-timed FUN runs. So, you will not get a bib or medal when you finish, but instead an amazing meal and drinks! Entree choices include Toscana Scramble, Giant Sticky Bun, Breakfast Burrito, and Good Morning Burger. Hydrate with Health-ade Mules, The Real Dill Power Bloody, Carrot Gin & Tonic, Pomegranate Mimosas, Roadie from Great Divide Brewing Company, coffee, and soda.
Event details and schedule
Check-in starts at 9:15 a.m! The run will leave at 9:30 a.m. sharp. Plan to arrive between 9:15 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. to check-in and check out the routes. There is a parking lot in front of the restaurant. If the parking lot is full, please park in the neighborhood.
Registration is limited to 50 people, so sign up today!
- This will be an open route, meaning roads and sidewalks will not be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations and running at your own risk.
- You must bring a valid ID or drivers license if you plan to indulge in adult beverages.
- All tickets include two beverages, non-alcoholic or alcoholic.
- We run in all weather! Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- There will not be a bag check, however, the restaurant may have a place for you to set your things. However, this is at your own risk + not guaranteed. So, please plan accordingly.
- Dogs are welcome to run with you, however they cannot be in the restaurant. You can have them on the outside of the patio. If you choose to run with your pup, please plan accordingly.
- We are family friendly! Children under the age of 10 do not need a ticket unless they are planning on eating.