The bRUNch Run Denver is a one of a kind race feeding everyone’s appetite for food, fitness, and fun. Runners start their morning off on the right foot with a timed 5K and 10K run, followed by indulging in some of the best brunch food and libations (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) alike that Colorado has to offer.
The 2016 bRUNch Run benefits the Metro Caring of Denver and will be taking place on Sunday, October 9th. This year we are anticipating 500 attendees.
bRUNch Running is asking all participating restaurants to showcase their talent by providing 500 small bites to the event as an in-kind donation. Each restaurant will be responsible for their own 10x10 tent. However, a tent rental is available for an additional fee.
bRUNch will provide the following:
- Providing 500 hungry runners who frequent local eateries with a unique, one-of-a-kind experience.
- Face to face interaction with all our participants, with the ability to create relationships for new/continual patronage at your establishment.
- 10x10 booth space
- Prep and serving tables with table clothes for professional look. Electricity if needed.
- Plates and flatware.
- Inclusion on bRUNch Running social media outlets including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Website, and all other social media outlets - min. 6 total inclusions
- Logo includes in dedicated race email blasts