Beer is great to drink, but it is also great as a cooking ingredient. Our friends over at Denver Beer Company have shared an exclusive recipe for their Graham Cracker Porter Oven Pancakes! This tasty treat was created by head brewer Jason Buehler!
2 Tbsps Butter
1/2 C Flour
3/8 C Milk
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/8 C Graham Cracker Porter
1/4 C Toasted Flaked Coconut
1/4 C Chocolate Chips
2 Tbsps Brown Sugar
- Heat oven to 400 F. Melt butter in 9 inch pie plate, work butter up sides of pie plate.
- Beat eggs slightly in mixing bowl, add flour, salt, milk, and Graham Cracker Porter.
- Sprinkle brown sugar, coconut, and chocolate chips into bottom of pie plate.
- Pour egg mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 25 minutes at 400 until puffy and golden brown on top. Immediately remove from pie plate and flip upside down onto cool plate, cut and serve.